May 11, 2013

Our hope & strength & health comes from........

Deuteronomy 7:15
The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt…

Psalm 91:16
With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Matthew 18:18-19
"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
 Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

I Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

Jeremiah 1:12
God says “..for I watch over my word to perform it.”

And we read in Psalms 107:20 “He sent his Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their
destructions.”

2 Corinthians 2:14 (New King James Version)
Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

Recently with loved ones balancing wholeness and health, I needed these reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment