May 8, 2012

Uncommon

un·com·mon (n-kmn)

adj. un·com·mon·er, un·com·mon·est un·common·ly adv. un·common·ness 1. Not common; rare.
2. Wonderful; remarkable.


the Uncommon Woman.  In my quest for identity, acceptance and answers, I couldn't have found a more perfect literary source (outside of scripture, of course) to ask the right questions, and guide this journey.  It is my 2nd mission with this book and I am, again, totally inspired. I am stimulated and excited about this journey.  To date, it has created a pensive state of mind.  Both God and satan have used the chapters to reflect my victories as well as my great weaknesses.  But, "I keep my eye on the prize" as Paul would say. God has called me to be here at this time, doing these things. I trust Him and will continue to move toward the goal, despite the tears and regrets. I press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment