Jun 27, 2012

Love Letters.....

Periodically, I like to write 'love letters' to those who for one reason or another have captivated my heart and mind.  Often it is when I just cannot get that person out of my head and heart  Be it my daughter, son, my husband, sister, a friend, or even a coworker or two.  Being able to put "feet" to the thoughts and feelings that jump up and grab my heart and mind is quite cathartic.
Sometimes the object of the love letter gets to actually have the letter, and sometimes its just about the feet, and being able to put down the feelings I have. As much as it is important to me, I hope that, when sent, the recipient finds it edifying, encouraging and loving.
This week has been a week for those letters. Several letters.
They have left me emotionally wrung out, and it feels good to literally pour out into the hearts and lives of others.
....so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment